Item Content - Hammered Thali - 01 N, Hammered Glass - 01 N, Hammered Katori - 02 N & Hammered Spoon - 01 N
This Shri and Sam Hand-hammered Thali Set by is perfect for every day as this can be a great fit for having meals every day. This thali set is built with premium quality stainless steel which is highly durable and corrosion-resistant. This thali set can be a great fit for everyone who is looking for an upgrade in their current dinnerware collection. This thali set is completely healthy as this is Food Grade and Food Safe. This product is perfect also for gifting to your loved ones. This thali set is also a great choice due to its design, it looks good on any type of table plus, it can be stored easily when not in use. The thali set has a hand-hammered design which makes it classy yet elegant. This set is great for the setting of 1 person, so you can order according to the number of family members in the family.
Material - Stainless Steel
Color - Stainless Steel / Copper
Diameter - Full Plate : 28 CM, Glass : 7.5 CM , Bowl : 8 CM
Height - Glass: 9 CM, Bowl: 5 CM2
Weight - Full Plate : 340 GM, Glass : 138 GM, Bowl: 95 GM
Product Weight - 750 GM
Production - Made in India
About PVD Coating
Physical Vapor Deposition protection is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Comprised of advanced quality that will outlast any traditional finish, PVD coating is an environment-friendly vacuum deposition method which is used to produce a thin film on different products.
- This product is Food Grade.
- This product is Food Safe.
- This product is Durable.
- This product is Rust Free.
- This product is Dishwasher Friendly.
CAUTION: This product is not microwave friendly.
Wash and Care Instructions: -
- Wash thali set before the first use with warm water and liquid soap.
- Do not use Hard cleaning agents to clean or rub the surface of the thali set.
- Make sure that you use only liquid soap and sponge to clean the thali set.
- The thali set can last a very long time if it is maintained properly and the shine will last if it is cleaned properly with a sponge.