Item Content - Hammered Full Plate - 01 N, Hammered Bowls - 03 N ( Big - 01 N, Medium - 01 N & Small - 01 N ), Hammered Glass - 01 N and Hammered Spoon - 01 N
This Shri and Sam Thali Set is built in premium quality stainless steel which is highly durable and corrosion-resistant. The thali set is for a service of 1. It is perfect for everyday use due to its high quality and also it is really easy to clean and maintain it. As it is dishwasher safe. The thali set is completely safe, as it is Food grade and Food safe. It can be the perfect choice for everyday use and you can also order it according to the number of members in your house. This thali set has a magnificent design which makes it look beautiful on any type of table setting, also it can be a great add on to your existing dinnerware collection. This thali has a hand-hammered design which makes it look a piece of modern beauty. The thali set can be a great gift for your loved ones too.
Material - Stainless Steel
Color - STAINLESS STEEL / COPPER
Diameter - Full Plate : 31.5 CM, Glass : 7.5 CM, Big Bowl : 12 CM, Medium Bowl : 8 CM, Small Bowl : 6 CM
Height - Full Plate : 2.5 CM, Glass : 9 CM, Big Bowl : 3.3 CM, Medium Bowl : 4 CM, Small Bowl : 3 CM
Weight - Full Plate : 485 GM, Glass : 138 GM, Big Bowl : 165 GM, Medium Bowl : 95 GM, Small Bowl : 52 GM
Product Weight - 1005 GM
Production - Made in India
About PVD Coating
Physical Vapor Deposition protection is a super-hard coating that is by far the most durable coating available today. Comprised of advanced quality that will outlast any traditional finish, PVD coating is an environment-friendly vacuum deposition method which is used to produce a thin film on different products.
- This product is Food Grade.
- This product is Food Safe.
- This product is Durable.
- This product is Rust Free.
- This product is Dishwasher Friendly.
CAUTION: This product is not microwave friendly.
Wash and Care Instructions: -
- Wash thali set before the first use with warm water and liquid soap.
- Do not use Hard cleaning agents to clean or rub the surface of the thali set.
- Make sure that you use only liquid soap and sponge to clean the thali set.
- The thali set can last a very long time if it is maintained properly and the shine will last if it is cleaned properly with a sponge.